Professional Sanction Search
The Professional Sanction Search (PSS) documents disciplinary actions that have been taken against experts. Unlike other services that report disciplinary actions only from state licensing boards, the PSS also includes information from professional associations, commissions, and governing bodies that certify professionals and/or manage complaints against them. This means that expert professions that aren’t state-licensed can also be included in the report. Click the links below to find sample Professional Sanction Search reports with supporting documents:Appraiser Sample Engineer Sample Medical Doctor SampleWhat Makes the Professional Sanction Search from TASA Unique?
- The PSS includes every related document showing any disciplinary hearings, even those without negative outcomes.
- The report outlines disciplinary actions taken in multiple states.
- PSS databases maintain disciplinary records beyond the five years that many states retain them, potentially providing you with more data.
- Reports are available within two business days.
- All supporting documents are included with the report for the one price of $45.
Gain a strategic advantage by learning if disciplinary action has been taken against either side's experts.
Reports must be ordered on our website. The expert's resume must be uploaded to the request form.
Many occupations of expert witnesses are not licensed at all in any state or regulated in any way by any professional body. Some occupations are licensed by some states but not by other states. Most state licensing authorities and regulatory bodies purge data regarding disciplinary actions after a designated period of years, and that period varies from state to state and body to body.
Licensing authorities and regulatory bodies vary in their policies regarding how frequently disciplinary records are updated so that it is possible that a professional could have been disciplined, but the record of the action has not yet been made public.
It is possible that search results will not yield any sanctions. Learning that there are no sanctions for an expert is considered "a report."
Please contact us with any questions.